In 2019 it’s been 30 years since I received my license to practice medicine and I’ve been a family doctor since 1997.
During my practice as a family doctor it has become clear to me that in traditional medicine the treatment usually starts with labelling the disease and the main goal is to merely mitigate or at least not worsen the patient’s symptoms.
However, the question that I’ve been asking since I started practicing medicine is this: “Why do certain people stay healthy while others get ill in spite of the fact that their circumstances or biological conditions are seemingly equal?”
In search for an answer to this question, I have embarked on a journey that has led me to studying a range of complementary medical approaches, including Functional Medicine.
Medical Titles and Certifications
- Family Doctor
- Emergency Medicine Physician
- Kresser Institute Trained Provider
- IFM/AFMCP Licensed Practitioner
- Specialist of Homeopathic Medicine
- Master Licensed Practitioner of Medical NLP and Master of NLP
- Certified Health Coach
- 2018 AFMCP Licensed Practitioner
- 2017 AFMCP Educational Pathway
- 2016 Functional Medicine Training, Kresser Institute, USA
- 2015 Hypnotherapy Training
- 2015 Master Licensed Practitioner of Medical NLP, London, UK
- 2012 BMA Foundation Course, Eligible to practice acupuncture
- 2002 Certificate in soft laser therapy, Semmelweis University, Budapest, Hungary
- 2001 Specialist title and registration in General Practice, Semmelweis University, Budapest, Hungary
- 1993 Specialist title and registration in Oxyology (Acute & Emergency Care Medicine), Semmelweis University, Budapest, Hungary
- 1989 Medical Doctor, Semmelweis University, Budapest, Hungary